- No Current Listings Available
Sell it here. more info
Bike Buyers Guide
Take a look at our vintage bike buyers guide so you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- Don’t hesitate to ask what, if any, work the seller has done on the bike. Ask for details.
- Check the gear and brake cables- if they look frayed or rusty, they will need to be replaced.
- Give the wheels a spin and see that they spin freely and evenly.
- Look closely at the tubing for any cracks. This could be evidence of structural damage.
- Make sure the bike has new tires, with good tread and free of cracks.
Most vintage bikes will need work done. Following the tips on our buyers guide will help you to minimize repairs.